A cooperation agreement with the Kutafin Moscow State Law University University27/02/2019
On February 22, 2019, a cooperation agreement was signed between the Kutafin Moscow State Law University University (MSAL) and the International Association of Lawyers and Economists (France).
The agreement was signed by Viktor Blazheev, Rector of the Moscow State Law University, and Alain Duflot, Co-President of the International Association of Lawyers and Economists (France), lecturer at the University Jean Moulin Lyon III (Lyon, France). According to the agreement, the main areas of cooperation include:
- Exchange of information, analytic reviews, expert information;
- Joint organization and holding of research and practical conferences, seminars, round tables and other events;
- Conducting joint research events to expand opportunities and enforce the relations between the University and the International Association of Lawyers and Economists with foreign users;
- information support, including the organized events on the official websites of the parties;
- Joint preparation of research, practical, informative and analytical publications and articles.